Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I am the Most Blessed Man Alive !!!





Dear Love,

I feel like I'm the most blessed man alive.

Thank you for your love hon :*

Thank you for being who you are and accepting me of who I really am.


I promise you that I will keep every words I've told you.

I promise to never stop to be a better man each day so I can be the man for you to spend your life time with.
To be the man that you're proud of.

I promise you my infinite love in high and low, laughs and tears.

I promise you to shower you with my love abundently so you will never feel insecure.
I promise you that I will do everything I can to keep us together. 

I can't promise you my past but i promise you my present and future to be by your side.
To hug you when you're cold
To hold you when you're down
To be your wings when you need to fly
To be your light when you're in the dark
To still be by your side when you're alone.

I can't promise you a perfect love, but I promise to give you a love you never felt before...like you have done for me...


ILOVE YOUMYDEAR !!! xoxo





  

No comments:

Post a Comment