Friday, September 28, 2012

Biggest Fan


I was there when you shattered those tears.
I was the one who wiped it off your eyes.
For a simple reason,your eyes just to beautiful for it. Your face just don't fit it.
I was standing beside the ring when you fought those battles of your life.
Encourage you to make it through.
Pushed you when you were about to give up.
Held you when you about to fall down.
Stood with you at the edge of desperation.
Stood still when else left you or even when you left me Walk with you through the furious storm.
Kept trusting you when you didn't even believe in your self For a silly reason,because I just can't leave you that way.
I was the one who gave you the loudest cheers when you succeed.
Gave you a standing ovation
Clapped my hands outloud when you play your winning anthem.
Sang along for you among the crowd.
Danced all night long just because of your smile.

I'm your biggest fan.
Your fanatic supporter.

So when you get down from that podium of victory, done with the euphoria, or when you stepping to the valley of shame,lost,and grief,

When you need some one to share your joy with,when you need to keep your feet on earth, or even to share your doubt and sorrow, Remember this.

Take a quick glance aside,out of your spotlight,there you'll find me.

There I will be.

Keep this in your mind,

There I always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment