Friday, September 28, 2012

Bring It On!!!!




If Life’s about Hollywood, I’d be a blockbuster director trying to make a box office hits.
If Life’s about Olympics, I’d be a donkey in the horse race.
If Life’s about Symphony, I’d be a street musician playing Bach If Life’s about Color, I’d be black in the sky.
If Life’s about Experiments, I’d be error in perfection.

I’m so far from perfection
I’m so far from my idealistic dream of life

But without blockbuster movies there won’t be joyful nights with popcorn.
Without donkey a great horse wouldn’t exist.
And U2 once played on the street
The stars shine beautifully in darkness.

Perfection is not made for human being
What does matter is how I struggle in my days and believe in winning I will win with sweat run through my face Tears flow from my eyes Blood run through my veins

I won’t give up.
I will be stronger and eventually conquer my self… conquer the world.
I’m running my life now. And some day… soon… you’ll see me above.

See you at the top… soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment