Friday, September 28, 2012

The Meaning of Christmas


Not because of fame I came to the world.

Not because of acknowledgment I trade eternity with mortal.

Not because of glorious I choose a manger than throne.

Not because of adoration I leave heaven for earth.

I did it all because of you.

I did it all because I truly love you.

I did it all because I deeply in love with you.


I've known you even before I formed you in the womb. I wrote your name in My Right Hand and marked you as mine. Nothing shall separate us. Nor life neither death. I've claimed you as My very own. My precious.

My Love for you is more than you could ever understand. It's deeper than the deepest ocean. Higher than the sky. Wider than the whole universe. I gave up heaven just to be with you. My Love for you is beyond measure.

My love for you has no end. I love you from eternity to eternity. Not because of what you do or who you are. I love you because of who I am. Your transgression won't lessen it
Your kindness won't increase it.
My love for you will remain the same forever and ever.

Today is not about a sparkling tree. Not about white snow or presents. My birthday is a celebration. A celebration of true Love. A milestone of Agape. A proven Love from me to you.

I don't need your party to rejoice my day. I don't need lighten candles to remember the day. I don't need your money to buy Me gifts. I don't need resounding gong or a clanging cymbal to declare My birthday.

All I ever want is you alone.

All I ever need is your heart. A heart that believe. A heart that abides to My Love. A committed heart to live My Love in life.

My desire is a confession not by mouth,but by heart. An affirmation not by thought,but by living. A vow that you belong to Me.

Your love for Me is the greatest gift I could ever have in My Birthday, above all.

No comments:

Post a Comment