Friday, September 28, 2012

Conversation with God


God,could You just tell me what I should do on this?I'm blind. I have no idea what to do. What I believe and the reality doesn't fit. Just play easy on me would You?,and show me the way...

"Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."

I ain't a saint, God. I'm only a regular man, Sometimes I have difficulties to identify the voices in my head, which one is Yours and which is mine.

"Be still and pray."

God, You know how long I've struggled on this and how many times I've prayed... If I shouldn't believe in what I believe in,why do You show me those things while what I see is not so promising...

“No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him”

God,could you do me a favour? I'm not asking for a dream or magnificent things like You did with Gideon,it'll be great if You want to do it,but could You put a verse,You know which verse I mean right?!the one You gave me on 15th June. Just gave it to the person and let the person share it with me and it'll be my final confirmation,could You?

"Be still and know I am GOD."

No comments:

Post a Comment